The Drop-In feature allows students without a scheduled meeting with a mentor to request a meeting at the door.
Once a student has "Dropped-In", it will be possible for mentors to "Book" him or her, which means that a mentor has started a meeting with this student.
To get started with the feature, please follow the steps below:
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on "More" and then "Connection Programs" at the bottom of your left-side menu.
4. Choose the program for which you want to activate the Drop-In feature and click on the "Edit" button to the right.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the pop-up window to "Activate Drop-ins" and set the option to "Yes". Click on "Save" when you are done.
6. The "Check-in Kiosk" button links directly to the kiosk from which students will be able to Drop-In.
Note that this is the same kiosk for all of the group's Connection Programs.
Students will be able to choose which Program they want to Drop-In to from the kiosk.
To learn how students are able to Drop-In, please read this tutorial.
7. The "Drop-ins" button will allow you to view all of the group's Drop-ins.
To archive a Drop-In, click on the "Booked" button once a student has started a meeting with a mentor or click on the "Cancel" button if the meeting has been canceled.