- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on "Events" on the left-side menu.
4. Manage your Event by clicking on the "Gear" icon on the right.
5. Click on the "Add or Invite Attendees" button under the "Attendees" section.
6. From there, you can assign a number of tickets or check-in Members, Non-Members and Users who don't have a CampusGroups account.
- Add members to your event with the "People to register for this event" field. Type their name to easily find them.
- Click on "Advanced Add or Invite Attendees" for more options.
From there, you can assign a number of tickets or check-in Members, Non-Members and Users who don't have a CampusGroups account.
Add members to your event with the "Select Existing Members" section. It is an easy way to add several members based on their student type and year of graduation at once.
Add people with or without a CampusGroups account by clicking on the '"Add new contacts to the group" button.
Search and Add existing or new members with the Search bar.
Add a list of people to your event by pasting the list of their email addresses.