- Create your custom Twitter widget.
- You can easily create your Twitter widget by using the Twitter Tool in this link: https://twitter.com/about/resources/widgets. Click on 'Create new' on the top right corner.
- Select the options you want on left. Once you are done, you can see the code of your widget. Copy the code.
2. Edit the web page you want to add Twitter widget.
3. Click on "Source" icon and paste the Twitter widget code.
4. Click on 'Save & Preview' button. You can see the Twitter stream to your website.
Note: If it is not working at first glance, try to refresh the page.