Uploading multiple user accounts is a powerful tool at your disposal but requires careful handling. If you experience any issue or difficulty during or after import, we strongly advise you to follow these tips.
Tips to follow:
- Ensure the file is in an .XLS format
- Ensure you are using the given table name
- Keep fields as is - do not modify or move fields
- Populate ALL orange fields
- Keep gender syntax consistent (i.e., no abbreviations - keep it male/female)
- Match the proposed account types (e.g., Student, Staff)
- Read the guidelines displayed on the import page
This is the best way to make sure your import will be successful!
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.