CampusGroups provides a complete toolkit for groups to manage your activities within a private campus network, where students can connect, share, and get involved. The system provides dedicated access and tools to three types of users.
- Discover: With CampusGroups, students can explore groups and activities, as well as other people's profiles on campus.
- Stay informed: Students stay up-to-date on everything that is happening on campus with School News, Groups Pages, Events Calendars, and Notifications.
- Communicate: Sharing news and announcements with other group members or the entire campus has never been easier.
- Engage: Students can get involved by posting, joining groups, registering to events, answering forms or surveys, and becoming leaders of groups.
2. GROUP OFFICERS
Each group (e.g., club, department) has a number of designated officers who can access a dedicated group management area. Officers can use a number of tools
to manage their organization more efficiently. These tools are classified under
- Dashboard: Track recent activity and quickly access commonly used features (e.g., create event, compose email). Manage your group settings, list of officers, and access rights.
- Members: Add and manage group members or validate people who requested to join the group.
- Emails: Compose new emails using mailing lists or email templates and check delivery status.
- Events: Create events, sell tickets, track registrations and event statistics.
- Forms: Create forms or surveys and manage submitted responses.
- Files: Upload and share photos and documents.
- Website: Create and/or administer the group’s website, blog, and discussion boards.
- Money: Keep track and manage the group’s transactions (e.g., club dues collection, ticket sales, refunds).
3. SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS
Administrators have access to all of the above, with additional privileges. This includes the rights to modify each of the underlying groups on campus and have access to the administration section.
In the dedicated administration section, you can configure access to the platform, add users or officers, create new groups, email officers, and download lists and reports (e.g., users, officers, events, transactions).
Additional administrative features can include:
- Integration: CampusGroups can integrate with systems in place via API or RSS feeds. Calendars can be synchronized in a few clicks with Google Calendar or Outlook. For payments, most common gateways are supported (e.g., PayPal, PayFlow, CyberSource, Authorized.net)
- Mobile: The service is also available on mobile phones via native iPhone and Android Apps.
- Options: Additional tools available on demand include a Budgeting Tool (where you can allocate budgets to the school’s groups and validate/deny budget requests made by group officers), Room Reservation system, Career Assessment Tool, etc. Specific tools can also be developed and customized on demand.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.