Contacts are non-paying individuals who may have signed up for events you sponsored or those you have added in as contacts for networking purposes. A contact will have a very restricted access compared to a member (no access to the group page of a group, will not be targeted in emails only sent to members if the contacts are not selected when composing an email, excluded from event registration access or specific event tickets if the event is set up to only allow members to register).
To add Contacts:
- Log in to CampusGroups
- Manage your group
- Select Members then Upload Members
4. Download the MS Excel Contact File Template
5. Follow instructions on the page on how to upload lists of contacts with Excel.
6. Make sure you enter "0" (zero) in the member column so that all uploaded students will be added as contacts and not members.
7. Upload the MS Excel File and click Preview Upload
8. The Member column will display "Contact"
9. At the bottom of the page, click Upload
Note: If some of the students you are uploading are already part of your club, they will not be duplicated.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.