Event tags allow administrators to categorize their events and help students finding what they are interested in.
Only administrators can create or edit event tags by following the steps below:
- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Click on "Admin" (key icon in the top menu).
3. Click on "Settings" at the bottom of the left-side menu and then click on "Tags".
4. Under the "Event Tags" section, click on "Create Event Tag" and start completing the form.
5. Click on "Save" to create your tag.
The newly created tag will show up in the "Event Tags" section.
6. Click on the pen icon next to the tag's name to edit it and click on "Save" to save your changes.