The first step to create a job application form is to create a job offer when managing your group. You can then proceed to creating your job application form:
- Log in on CampusGroups
- Manage your group
- Click on Surveys & Forms
4. Click Create
5. Click on Job Application icon
6. Personalize you job application to include a title and an introduction
7. Now that the job applications form is created, edit the job offer and link the job application form you just created
8. Add your questions
Note: You can add as many questions (and types of questions) as you want:
You can add as many questions (and types of questions) as you want:
- Multiple-choice with multiple selection
- Multiple-choice with single selection
- Free text
- Multiple-choice by selection in a dropdown
- File upload
- Date selection with calendar
- Club list dropdown
- Ranking options
Note: The Job question type will display a dropdown with all the jobs linked to this survey. This will allow users to select the job to which they want this form to be linked.
9. Determine the Settings for your job application
For example, the Open/Close tab allows you to choose the time period your job application will be available.
Under the Notifications tab of the settings, you can also send notifications to specific users when a job submission is submitted.
11. Click Save
12. To see the results of your job application, click on the title
13. Click on Stats to access statistics, answers ratios, and date/time of answers
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.