It is possible to use event waiver templates when creating an event.
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Click on "Admin" (key icon in the top menu).
3. Click on "Settings" at the bottom of the left-side menu and then click on "Custom Values (Lookup)".
4. Scroll down to the "Event Waiver" section, click on "Create Event Waiver" and start completing the form.
If you do not have an "Event Waiver", please contact us at email@example.com to activate the feature.
5. Click on "Save" when you are done.
6. If you go to "Add Event" when managing a group, you will now be able to see a drop-down list with the name of your waiver template on the waiver section. Select it to have the waiver automatically populated.