The Completion Rule is a feature of the Checklist module. To learn how to create Checklists, please read this tutorial.
- Completion rules are linked to a Checklist's Item, so first create a Checklist and add Items to it.
- The second step to create a Completion Rule is making sure students are not allowed to check this Item. To do so, edit the Item by clicking on the "Edit" button to the right of the Item.
3. The "Create/Edit Checklist Item" window will appear. Scroll down to "Allow student to check" and set it to "No". Click on "Save" when you are done.
4. It is now possible to create the Completion rule. To do so, click on the "Completion Rule" button to the right of the Item.
5. A pop-up window will open. There are many completion actions you can choose from the drop-down list.
- Attends an Event: You will be able to filter events that students need to attend in order to complete the Item by "Event Tag", "Event type" or "Event"
Once you have selected among one of these three categories, you will be able to check any Event Type, Event Tag or Event you would like.
Add the number of events students will be required to attend to in the "At least" text box.
It is also possible to ask the students to answer a specific form after they have completed an Item.
Note that the Item will not be checked until the form has been completed.
To do so, set "And Submits a Reflection" to "Yes".
You will then need to select the form that will be submitted in the "Reflection Survey/Form" drop-down list.
Click on "Save" when you are done.
- Becomes a group officer: Very similar to "Attends an Event". You will be able to choose between "Officer Role", "Group Type" and "Group".
Choose then either one or more "Officer Role", "Group Type" or "Group" and how many times the student will need to become officer.
- Submit a Survey or a Form: You will be able to choose between a survey/form or an approved survey/form. Then you will need to choose a single survey/form.
- Creates an Experience: Select "Experience Type" and choose the needed Experience types.
- Completes Sub-item: You will be able to link this Item to the completion of another Item from a drop-down list of all Checklist Items, and choose the number of times this Item needs to be completed.
- Books a Meeting: Select "Booked a Meeting" and choose the needed Connection Program.