When using the Meeting Scheduler, it is possible to specify the timeframe during which you will be available for meetings.
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Click on "My Meetings" on the left-side menu of the homepage.
3. Click on the "Edit" button of the Meeting Scheduler.
4. Scroll down to "Start date" and set it to the appropriate date. Set "End date" to define the timeframe you will be available for meetings.
5. Sometimes, meeting hosts only want to have meetings start at the beginning of the hour, or at the start and on the half-hour. (They might not want anyone to book at 4:15pm, but rather only allow 4pm and 4:30pm meetings.)
CampusGroups Meeting Scheduler allows you to specify the timeframe during which you will be available for meetings, such as only allowing one-hour meetings starting at the beginning of the hours.
6. Set the "Timeslot start time" dropdown on the appropriate timeframe.
6.Click on "Save" when you are done.