When using the CampusGroups Connection Programs, it is possible to create Custom Questions that users will have to answer when booking a meeting with a host.
- Manage a connection program by clicking on its name.
2. Select the host for whom you want to add Custom Questions, click on the "More" button to the right and click on "Custom Questions".
3. A pop-up window will open with the list of this meeting's Custom Questions. Click on "Add Question".
4. Give the question a title. Carefully choose the Question Type, as it is not possible to change it later.
Click on "Submit" when you are done.
5. Back to the Custom Questions list, you will be able to Duplicate or Delete the question by clicking the appropriate link.
It is also possible to Change the order of the questions with the Drag & Drop button to the right.
The "Apply to all Mentors" button allows you to add this Custom Question to all hosts at the same time.
Finally, click the "Required" checkbox to make the question mandatory.
6. If you chose either a Checkbox Question Type or a Drop-Down Question Type, you will be able to provide possible answers by clicking "Add New Possible Answer".