The App Builder allows to easily build a customized App to suit the needs of any events or Campuses.
There are two types of Apps, the campus App, which is unique and cannot be created by users, and the event Apps that any officer can create for any group event.
To star using the App Builder please follow the next steps:
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on "Apps" under "More Tools" on the left-side menu.
4. This page lists all of the group's Apps.
It is possible to Manage, Promote, Access the App Metrics, duplicate or delete any App.
- The "Promote" button grants you access to the app flyer with the download link.
- Metrics can give you many useful information about the use of your App.
5. To Create a new Event App, please read the dedicated tutorial: How to create an Event App.
6. Click on "Manage" to customize the App.
7. An Event App possesses 4 sections:
- Event details
I - Dashboard
The dashboard displays an overview of the Event app with important data and last actions performed on the App.
You can also access the "Promote" and "Metrics" view from the dashboard.
You will notice a third button: Preview which leads to a "Preview" page with QR Code that allows you to preview your app on a smartphone if you scan it with the CampusGroups App.
II - Features
Please read the dedicated tutorial on the App Builder's Features overview.
III - Settings
Please read the dedicated tutorial on the App Builder's Settings overview.
IV - Event Details (For Event App only)
Event Details display basic information about the event.
Click on the "Advanced" button to directly edit the event.