By default, Groups can have four different status types:
- Approved: the group re-registration has been approved by an administrator and the group is accessible again.
- Pending: a group re-registration request has been submitted (by a group officer or a non-officer depending on the value of the "Open Re-Registration to Non-Officers'" setting under Admin > Approvals), and is awaiting approval from an administrator.
- Re-registration: an administrator has set the group to this status so officers are forced to complete the re-registration process.
- Rejected: administrators have rejected the re-registration request.
It is not possible to create other status types, but Administrators can however create customized group status (One of the 4 group status type will need to be assigned to the newly created group status).
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Click on "Admin" (key icon in the top menu).
3. Click on "Custom Value (Lookup)" under "Settings" on the left-side menu.
4. Scroll down to "Group Status".
If no Custom Group Status has been previously created, you will need to migrate the Group Status to your platform by clicking the blue "Migrate Group status to your school" button.
You will notice that, by default, the Group Status will be the status types listed above.
Click on "Create Group Status" to create a new Group Status.
It is also possible to Edit or Delete the existing group status by clicking on their respective "Edit" or "Delete" buttons.
5. Type the name of your Group status in the "Value" field.
IMPORTANT: the "Type" of the Status has to be one of the 4 listed above.
Feel free to add a description and an ordering to the Group Status and click on "Save" when you are done.