- Log in to CampusGroups
- Manage your group
- Click on Events on the left-side menu
4. Click on the more icon button and then select To Do
5. Select "Create To Do"
6. Populate the Description field
- This will be the title of your To Do List
- You can add Assignees by typing their names or emails or by pasting a
list of emails.
- You may also add a Due Date to the To Do List
- Select Save
7. You will then have the option to:
- Set the To Do to Done by clicking the corresponding checkbox
- Edit the To Do with the Edit button
- Reorder the list using Drag & Drop icon
- Create specific To Do Tags and add them to the To Do
- Easily assign additional users to the To Do with the "+" icon under Assigned Users
- Add notes to the To Do by selecting on Notes under the more icon
- Easily delete the To Do
Note: If a user sets a To Do to Done, they will automatically be assigned that list.
Back to the Events List, you will be able to see the total number of To Dos and how many still need to be completed.
8. Select the To Do button to redirect to the To Do List
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.