Administrators can activate Budget Submissions Approval that will allow group officers to approve Budget Submissions before it is reviewed by Administrators.
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Click on "Admin" (key icon in the top menu).
3. Click on "Money" on your left-side menu.
4. You will be redirected to the "All Budgets" page where you can view the school-wide budgets.
Click on "Budget Status" under the "More" button of the appropriate Budget.
5. Edit the "Submission" type Status (or any other Budget Status for which you would like to activate the Submission Approval).
6. Go to the "Approval" section, and set "Turn On Approval" to "Yes".
You will then be able to choose what kind of officers will need to approve the Submission.
Note that selecting "Officer" will require all the group's officers to approve the Submission.
It is also possible to add specific users to the Approval, Administrators for example, by adding them in the "Add Specific Users For Approval" field.
Click on "Save" when you are done.
Once the feature is activated, if an officer sends a Budget Submission, every officers and specific users will get a notification to approve the Submission.
Please feel free to read the dedicated tutorial on the officer side: