CampusGroups has made it easier for you to interact with groups, whether you are a current active member or a student exploring ways to get involved on campus.
All users are now able to access any group's Group Page even if they are not members of the group yet.
- Every user will be able to access the group page either through:
- The Club Signup page, where all links on group titles and pictures redirect to the Group Page.
- The Group Dropdown in the header, where you can find groups by name.
2. As most of the group content is not public, non-members will only be able to access a limited number of pages:
- Contact Us
- About Us
- Surveys & Forms
3. For non-members, the default page will be the "About" as they will not have access to the group Feed.
4. Officers will be able to manage their visibility to non-members by managing the group under "Dashboard" > "Officers".
The setting previously known as "Visible on the Website" has been changed to "Visible by non-members".
You have the option to hide/show officers on the Website and to hide/show them on the group page to non-members only.