- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on 'Surveys and Forms' on your left-side menu.
4. Click on "Create" on the right.
5. A popup window opens. Click on "Survey".
6. A new page is opened. Here you can personalize your survey as you want. Add a title and an introduction.
7. You can add as many questions (and types of questions) as you want:
- Multiple-choice with multiple selection
- Multiple-choice with single selection
- Free text
- Mutiple-choice by selection in a dropdown
- File upload
- Date selection with calendar
- Club list dropdown
- Ranking options
8. The 'Settings' section (Top-left tools icon) can also help you personalize your survey.
For example, the access part allows you to regulate access to your survey with:
- “Login required”
- “Disable editing"
- "Single answer"
9. When you're finished, click on "Save" at the bottom of the page.
10. To see the results of your survey, click on its name.
11. You will be redirected to the survey's submissions page. Click on 'Stats' to access all kinds of statistics: answers ratios, date and time of the answer, etc.