- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Click on "Admin" (key icon in the top menu).
3. Click on "Groups" on the left-side menu, and then click on "Members".
4. Under the “Groups” drop-down, select the group from which you want to upload members.
5. Click on the checkbox on the top-left corner of the members list and on "Select all *** Group Memebers". Then click on "Generate Report" and downlaod the file.
6. A file with all your group's members will be downloaded. Use it to upload members to the other group by following this tutorial.