CampusGroups enables you to assign one or several tags to each of your members. With tags, you can group members into targeted lists. You can then easily retrieve members from each list and send them targeted emails.
- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on "Dashboard" (manager tool bar).
- Click on "Tags" (left menu).
- Create as many member tags needed to group your members.
- Click on "Members" (manager tool bar).
Assign a Tag to a Group of Members:
- Search members- Check the members to which you want to add a tag.- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.- Select the tag you want to add in the dropdown.- Click on "Assign tag".
Assign a Tag to a specific Member:
- Search the member.
- Scroll down to the member to which you want to add a tag.
- Click on the "Edit tag" link.
- Select an existing tag or create a new one.
7. Click on "Members" (manager tool bar) to see your members grouped by tags.
You can now retrieve the members associated with your tags or send them targeted emails as needed.