You can customize your own "Join Group" page on your website. Create your group registration page in order to store all data into the CampusGroups database.
1. Log in to CampusGroups.
2. Manage your group.
3. Click on "Website" and then "Edit Web Pages" in the left-side menu.
4. Click on "Create Page" in the top right.
5. Create a Web Page with the name "Join Us!" and click "Create".
6. Select the "Join Group" Widget by dragging it into the web page.
7. The Widget that is created will have a "Join" button that interested users may click.
8. When an interested user clicks the "Join" button they will be brought to a screen where they can confirm their decision.