CampusGroups allows you to upload documents and share them with your group. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on "Files" in the left-side menu and then on "Upload".
5. To select a file, click on "Upload files". (You may upload multiple files)
6. You can also drag and drop files into the box.
7. To upload directly into a folder click the dropdown menu "- No Folder -".
8. From the "Files" page click the Menu icon on a file to:
- Move a file to a folder
- Download the file
- Rename the file
- Delete the file
9. From the "Files" page click the Menu icon on a folder to:
- Change the privacy settings of the folder. (This can be used to share the files that are within the folder)
- Download the folder as a .zip
- Rename the folder
- Delete the folder