You may have a long list of users that you would like to email. e.g. First years who would not have joined the club (yet) or potential partners, etc.
You have to add these people as contacts instead of members:
- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on the "Members" tab (in the manage toolbar).
- Click on "Import" (in the left menu).
- Follow instructions on how to upload lists of contacts with Excel.
- Make sure you enter "0" in the member column so that all uploaded students will be added as contacts and not members.
- Add a tag in the tag column. This will allow you to retrieve the contacts you have uploaded
Note: If some of the students you are uploading are already part of your club, they will not be duplicated and they will not be tagged either.