1. Log in to CampusGroups
2. Manage your group
3. Select Dashboard and then Settings
4. On this page, you can change the various settings for your group which include:
- Basic Information: Group name, group type, categories, logo, group acronym, mission, membership benefits, goals, constitution, publish, hide from groups list, close membership, deactivate group page
- Address: Group email, address, zip code, city, state, country, phone, website
- Access & Privacy: Signup instructions, signup secret word, auto validate users with the specific account types, email restriction, members cannot leave, parent group, parent group restriction, ask for more details, view or hide other members
- Membership: Send a membership expiration notification, set the days before the expiration, membership privacy, membership default duration
- Payments: Enable/disable money module, school accounting number, use school's central CampusGroups account, payment by check, refund request customized message
- Social Networks: Facebook, Facebook group ID Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Flickr, Discord
- More: Group cover photo, automatic welcome message, forum name, hide private forum content, default cc, default bcc, email subject prefix, feed post notifications, feed digest email subject, feed digest email intro, default event privacy, default job privacy, automatically add members as attendees, check-In method for the kiosk, member custom field instructions
5. Select Save
Once you save those edits, they will be applied immediately.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.