- Log in to CampusGroups
- Manage your group
- Select Members then Upload Members
4. Download the cg_members.xls Excel file
5. Enter the members in the downloaded file
6. Upload your Excel file by clicking on Choose File, select your file and finally click on Preview Upload
7. Once your file has been uploaded, the list of new members to be imported will be displayed before confirming the import
- Some might already be in the CampusGroups database (because previously uploaded by other groups at your school). These members will be added to your group roster.
- Some might already be members of your groups and won't be uploaded again to your group roster.
Optional: Choose whether or not to send a notification email to all newly added members
9. Click Upload
Tips to follow:
- Ensure the file is in an .XLS format
- Keep fields as is - do not modify or move fields
- Populate ALL orange fields
- Keep gender syntax consistent (i.e., no abbreviations - keep it male/female)
- Match the proposed account types (e.g., Student, Staff)
- Read the guidelines displayed on the import page'
This is the best way to make sure your import will be successful!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.