CampusGroups allows you to upload your photos and share them with your group. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on "Files" (in the manage toolbar).
- Click on "Photos" on left-side menu.
- You can create an album (by clicking on "New Album") to arrange your photos as you like.
You can also categorize photos (Unpublished Photos, Logos & Banners, Flyers, Website Photos, Email Images, Feed Photos). To upload a photo, click on the "Upload" button.
6. Select a photo on your computer (you can select several photos at once). Then click on "Done" to finish.
7. Click on the photo to manage it:
- Assign as many tags as you want by clicking on the "Assign tag" drop down.
- From the "Manage" icon, you can:
- Download the photo
- Report this photo
- Make as group logo
- Make as website banner
- Delete the photo