In order to create a new album, you need to create an Album Tag:
- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on the "Dashboard" tab (in the manage toolbar) and then on "Tags" (in the left menu).
- Click the "Create an Album" button to create your album
5. Write the name of your album in the text box and click "Ok" to save it. You can now manage its privacy, delete it, rename it and change its color by clicking on the manange icon (at the left of your tag).
6. Click on the "Files" tab (in the manage toolbar) and click on the "Upload Photos" button.
7. Select the tag name of your album in the drop down and click on "Browse". Select as many photos as you want on your computer. Click on "Ok" and then on "Done".
8. Click on the top right corner of the Photos window to display the latest photos added ("View latest photos") or to display your photos arranged in albums ("View albums")