In order to set up a simple event approval, you have to start by creating the approval form/survey and then turn on the feature.
- Log in to CampusGroups
- Manage your group
- Select Surveys & Forms and then All Surveys & Forms
- Select Create
- Choose Form or Survey
- Create form/survey questions
- Click Save
Once your form/survey is configured you will be able to start the process of attaching that to your approval process.
8. Navigate to the Admin section
9. Click Settings then Approval Processes
10. Select Create Process
11. Select Event Approval
12. Determine which Group Types will be using this approval process
13. Set the Activate Event Approval to Yes
14. Select the form you created from the Event Approval Form/Survey dropdown
15. Click Save
Any new event organizer will have to respond to the above form/survey while creating their event. In order to approve or deny the event, go back to your group and manage the form/survey.
Let's have a look at how the approval process works.
An officer has submitted an event named "Annual Gala Dinner".
Once the form/survey is submitted, you can approve or deny it by managing the form/survey.
Until you approve it, the event status is Pending Approval and will not appear on the list of events or the calendar.
Once the form/survey is approved, the appropriate audience(s) will be able to view the event, add it to their calendar, and/or RSVP.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.