Event types allow administrators to categorize their events and help students finding what they are interested in.
Only administrators can create or edit event types by following the steps below:
- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Click on "Admin" (key icon in the top menu).
3. Click on "Settings" at the bottom of the left-side menu and then click on "Custom Values (lookup)".
4. Scroll down to the "Event Type" section, click on "Create Event type" and start completing the form.
5. Click on "Save" to create your Event type.
The newly created event type will show up in the "Event Type" section.
6. Click on "Edit" to edit it and click on "Save" to save your changes.