A Form is similar to a classic paper or PDF form. It contains fields and text boxes, and can have several pages. A form allows you to collect information and to make a decision for each person individually.
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on 'Surveys and Forms' on your left-side menu.
4. Click on 'Create' on the right.
5. A popup window opens. Click on 'Form'.
6. A new page is opened. Here you can personalize your form as you want. Add a title and an introduction.
7. You can add as many questions (and types of questions) as you want:
- Multiple-choice with multiple selection
- Multiple-choice with single selection
- Free text
- Mutiple-choice by selection in a dropdown
- File upload
- Date selection with calendar
- Club list dropdown
- Ranking options
8. When you're finished, click on "Save" at the bottom of the page.
9. To see the results of your form, click on its name.
10. You will be redirected to the form's submissions page. Click on 'Stats' to access all kinds of statistics: answers ratios, date and time of the answer, etc.