The first step to create a job application form is to create a job offer when managing your group.
You can then proceed to creating your job application form by following the steps below.
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on "Surveys and Forms" on your left-side menu.
4. Click on "Create" on the right.
5. A popup window opens. Click on "Job Application".
6. A new page is opened. Here you can personalize your job application as you want. Add a title and an introduction.
7. IMPORTANT: Now that the job applications form is created, edit the job offer and link it to this form.
8. IMPORTANT: The 'Job' question will display a dropdown with all the jobs linked to this survey. This will allow users to select the job to which they want this form to be linked.
9. You can add as many questions (and types of questions) as you want:
- Multiple-choice with multiple selection
- Multiple-choice with single selection
- Free text
- Mutiple-choice by selection in a dropdown
- File upload
- Date selection with calendar
- Club list dropdown
- Ranking options
10. The "Settings" section (Top-left tools icon) can also help you personalize your job application.
For example, the "Open/Close" tab allows you to choose the time period your job application will be available:
Under the "Notifications" tab of the settings, you can also send notifications to specific users when a job submission is submitted.
11. When you're finished, click on "Save" at the bottom of the page.
12. To see the results of your form, click on its name.
13. You will be redirected to the form's submissions page. Click on "Stats" to access all kinds of statistics: answers ratios, date and time of the answer, etc.