This feature allows students to send a group Re-Registration request.
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- If your group is in "Re-Registration" status, manage your group.
- You will see a special banner on the top of your screen. Click on "Group Re-Registration".
4. You should be redirected to a new page where you will be able to modify your group's information.
5. Click on "Next" once you are done. You will be redirected to a confirmation page. Please make sure everything is correct.
6. At the end of the confirmation page, you will find the "Re-Registration Form".
Complete it and click on "Submit" to finish your re-registration request.
7. It will be up to the school administrators to approve your Group Re-Registration request.
Note: Depending on school settings, non-officers can also submit Re-Registration requests.
To do so, go to "All groups" and click on "Group Re-Registration" to start the request.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.