With the "Simple Budget" budgeting module, groups will be able to use both transactions and payment requests.
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on "Money" on your left-side menu.
4. If you click on "Accounting Book" under "Money" on your left side menu, you will access your "Accounting Book" and be able to view all of your transactions.
There you can see an overview revenues and expenses for each budget and for the group funds.
5. Depending on the school configuration, you might have access to the "Add Transaction" button. If so, click on it to add a transaction.
6. Complete the form and click on "Save"
7. As you add transactions, the "Group Funds" of your "Accounting Book" will be impacted.
Note: Only the "Approved", "In Progress" or "Completed" transaction will impact the "Accounting Book", the ones "Pending Validation" will appear as "Pending".
8. The "Simple Budget" also allow to ask for payment. To do so, click on "Request Payment".
9. Complete the form and click on "Next" when you are done.
10. You will be redirected to a confirmation page. Click on "Submit" to finish you "Payment Request".
11. A "Payment Request" line will be added to your transaction, (initially "Pending Approval" as it needs to be approved by the administration). Click on "See Workflow" to the right to view the progress of its approval.
12. Once the Workflow has been approved, your "Payment Request" will turn to "Approved" (which means it has been completed).