With the "No Budget" budgeting module, groups will only be able to use transactions.
Log in on CampusGroups.
Manage the group for which you want to manage transactions.
Click on "Money" on your left-side menu.
4. If you click on "Transactions" under "Money" on your left-side menu, you will access your "Accounting Book" and be able to view all of the group's transactions.
5. To add a transaction, click on "Add Transaction".
6. Complete the form and click on "Save".
7. As you add transactions, the "Group Funds" of your "Accounting Book" will be impacted.
Note: Only the "Approved", "In Progress" or "Completed" transactions will impact the "Accounting Book”. The "Pending Validation" transactions will appear as "Pending".
8. As an administrator, you will also be able to modify the status of a transaction, by changing it in the drop-down list in the status column.
9. It is also possible to import transactions manually. To do so, click on "Upload Transactions". You will be redirected to the upload page. Carefully follow the instructions given.