Access the new Email Builder
- Log in to CampusGroups
- Manage your group
- Click on Emails in the left menu
4. Click on the Compose Email button
5. Select recipients and click on Compose email for selected group
6. Click on Email Builder
Compose an email with the Email Builder
The Email Builder is separated in six steps. You can easily navigate between them using the convenient bottom menu.
Click on Next when you are done with a step or directly on the following step.
This step allows you to review the list of recipients, add hidden recipients, paste a list of comma-separated emails, or send a push notification upon sending.
The next step lets you add a subject, choose the address from which you will be sending the email, and add an introduction to your email.
You will be able to choose an email template. Clicking on a template will automatically send you to the next step.
With this step, you will be able to customize your email. Drag and drop any elements from the right panel to add it to your email.
Then, click on an element on the left panel to edit it.
The right panel will be replaced by an editing view of the element you clicked. Click on Save when you are done.
It is also possible to add dynamic content to the email. This content allows you to automatically pull data from the CampusGroups platform and is constantly regenerated to stay up to date. Examples of dynamic items are:
- Events (the displayed content can be controlled under the Events tab)
- Events details
- Table of contents
- Social links
- Officers (the displayed content can be controlled under Dashboard > Officers when managing the group)
As an example, we will add an event to the email:
- Drag and drop an Events item and click on it. Next, click the Select Events button on the top of the right side window.
- A pop-up window will open with the group's events. You can view each event by clicking on View on the right.
- Select the events you want to add to the email by clicking on the checkboxes on the left, and click on Insert Selected Events when you are done.
- The list of events will be added to the right-side window. Click on Save when you are done.
To save this design as an email template and make it available under the previous Template step, click on the Save as Template button on the top-right corner.
The Clickboxes step allows you to add different types of Clickboxes to your email:
- Event Registration
- Links to edit the recipient's profile or send a thank you
The last step is used for delivery options, such as email delivery date, sending yourself a test email or email previewing.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.