- Log in to CampusGroups
- Manage your group
- Select More and then Inventory on the left-side menu
You will be able to view the group's inventory.
4. To add new items, click on the Create button
5. Populate the mandatory fields of the pop-up window and click on Save
Note: The reminder at the end of the form allows you to automatically remind the borrower to return the item before the check-in date. Set the date on which the reminder will be sent by choosing the number of days before the check-in date.
6. Once an item has been added to the inventory, it is possible to check it out by selecting the Check Out button on the right of the item.
7. Populate the Check Out pop-up window with the information about the person taking the item and the expected return date.
8. Select Save
Note: It is also possible to assign a check out to a group.
9. To return a checked-out item, select the Check In button
10. Rate the item from 1 to 5
11. Select Save
12. For all items, it is possible to view its history by selecting the Clock icon
You will access all the information regarding each time the item has been borrowed.
13. If an item has been damaged or repaired, you can also change its state. To do so, select the drop-down menu on the right of the item and then select Edit.
14. Go to Equipment Status and choose a new status from the drop-down list
Note: If an item's status is set to Inactive, it will not be available for check out.
15. For multiple check outs at the same time, select the items and then Check Out
Sending emails to borrowers:
16. Select the appropriate items and click on Send Email
Note: If you select an item that has not been checked out, it will not be included in
The Inventory feature also allows you to check-in/out items through QR Codes.
17. To access an item's QR Code, select the More icon and on Print QR Code
It will start the download of the item's QR Code.
Scanning an item QR Code with the mobile App QR code scanner will redirect you to the check-in/out page of the item.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.