- Log in to CampusGroups
- Manage your group
- Click on More then Checklists
4. Click on Create Checklist
5. Populate the Name and Description fields
6. Click Save
IMPORTANT: The Deadline is not mandatory, however, if selected, once the date is passed, it will no longer be possible to check items of the Checklist.
It is also possible to hide the Checklist from the assignee's or to reward them with a badge upon completion.
7. To assign a student to a Checklist, click on the + button under Assign Users
8. Type the student's name to add them to the Checklist
It is also possible to "Batch Assign" students to a Checklist. To do so , please follow this tutorial.
9. To add items to the Checklist, click on the Checklist title
10. Click Create Item
11. Populate the Checklist Fields
● Completion Deadline
● Ordering (represents the order your items will be displayed in the Checklist)
● Allow student to check (No will prevent students from checking their own completion of this item.
12. Click Save
It is also possible to add Completion Rules to an item. Completion Rules allow you to automatically check a Checklist item if a specific action has been completed.
Read this tutorial to learn how Completion Rules work.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.