- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on “More” and then on "Checklists" on the left-side menu.
4. Click on "Create Checklist" on the right.
5. A window will open. Complete the "Name" and "Description" fields and click on "Save" when you are done.
IMPORTANT: The Deadline is not mandatory, however if selected, once the date is passed, it will no longer be possible to check items of the Checklist.
It is also possible to hide the Checklist from the assignees or to reward them with a badge upon completion.
6. To assign a student to a Checklist, click on the "+" button under "Assign Users".
Type the student's name to add him/her to the Checklist.
It is also possible to "Batch Assign" students to a Checklist. To do so , please follow this tutorial.
7. To add items to the Checklist, click on its name.
You will be redirected to the Checklist's page. Click on "Create Item".
Fill in the pop-up window, and click on "Save" when you are done.
Note that "Ordering" represents the order your items will be displayed in the Checklist.
You can also prevent assigned students from being able to check their items by setting "Allow student to check" to "No".
8. It is also possible to add Completion Rules to an item.
Completion Rules allow you to automatically check a Checklist item if a specific action has been completed.
Read this tutorial to learn how Completion Rules work.