The Tracks feature enables you to create curriculums and to assign students to them, automatically marking tasks as "completed" as students fulfill requirements. Tracks are a fantastic way to connect students to enriching outside-the-classroom experiences to earn credit for the requirements you set for them.
Tracks are a collection of Checklists. We recommend to read the How to create Checklists tutorial to be able to fully use Tracks.
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on “More” and then on "Checklists" on the left-side menu.
4. Click on "Create Track" on the right.
5. A window will open. Complete the "Name" and "Description" fields, and click on "Save" when you are done.
6. There are two ways of adding a Checklist to a Track:
- Adding an existing Checklist to the track.
To do so, click on the "Select Track" drop-down on the right of the Checklist and select the appropriate Track.
- Creating a new Checklist directly in the Track.
To do so, click on the "Add Checklist" button on the right of the Track. It will open the Checklist Create Form. Complete it to create the new Checklist.
Once the checklist has been created inside the Track, you will be able to view it by clicking the "More" button on the left of the Track. You will also be able to add items to the Checklist or edit it like any other stand-alone Checklist.
6. To assign a student to a Track, click on the "+" button under "Assign Users".
Type the student's name to add him/her to the Track.
It is also possible to "Batch Assign" students to a Track. To do so, please follow this tutorial.
Note that you will not be able to assign students to a Track's Checklist as students are globally assigned to all Checklists of a Track.