- Create a Checklist
- Add your Items
- Create a Completion Rule
For this example, we are making sure students are not allowed to check this Item.
4. Click Edit on the the item
The Create/Edit Checklist Item window will appear.
5. Set the Allow student to check to No
6. Click on Save
It is now possible to create the Completion rule.
7. Click on the Completion Rule button
8. Select your completion action you can choose from the drop-down list
9. Select the category that determines how you will track their criteria completion
10. Choose a filter for the events that students need to attend in order to complete the item (e.g., Event Tag, Event type, Event)
Once you have selected among one of these three categories, you will be able to check any Event Type, Event Tag or Event you would like.
11. Populate the number of events students will be required to attend
It is also possible to ask the students to answer a specific form after they have completed an Item. The Item will not be checked until the form has been completed.
To do so:
1. Set And Submits a Reflection to Yes
2. Select the form to be submitted in the Reflection Survey/Form drop-down list
3. Click Save
You will have some various options to set for users to track their criteria completion.
4a. Set A User to Becomes a Group Officer (e.g., Officer Role, Group Type, Group)
4b. Choose one or more Officer Role, Group Type, or Group
4c. Set the number of times the student will need to become officer
4d. Click Save
5a. Set A User to Submit a Survey or a Form
5b. Choose between a Survey or Form or an Approved Survey or Form
5c. Select the survey/form they need to complete
5d. Set the number of times the student will need to complete the survey/form
5e. Click Save
6a. Set A User to Creates an Experience
6b. Select Experience Type
6c. Set the number of times the student will need to complete the experience type
6d. Click Save
7a. Set A User to Completes Sub-Items
7b. Set Where to Checklist Items
7c. Select the previously created item
7d. Set the number of times the student will need to complete this checklist item
7e. Click Save
8a. Set A User to Booked a Meeting
8b. Set Where to Connection Program
8c. Select the previously Connection Program(s)
8d. Set the number of times the student will need to complete the Program(s)
8e. Click Save
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.