It is possible to define different timeslots for an event that occurs on multiple time frames and has a limited number of slots for each frame.
Create an Event
Click on Add more questions/timeslots beneath Advanced Options
3. Scroll down the question list and click on the Add Question button
4. Populate the Question title
5. Set the Question type drop-down to Timeslots
6. Click Submit
7. Click the Manage Timeslots button.
8. Click on Add a New Time Slot
9. Populate the required fields
10. Set the Active field to Yes
11. Click Save
You can create as many timeslots as you want. When registering to the event, users will be able to choose between the different timeslots.
The chosen timeslots will be visible on the Event Attendees list when managing
It is also possible to change an attendee's timeslot by clicking on it. A drop-down list will appear. Select the appropriate time slot.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.