Officers can ask students who registered or checked-in to an event to send feedback or ratings for the event.
Activate Feedback feature
Edit/Create an event
Select Feedback Request under Registration Options
3. Check the Send a feedback request one day after the event option
4. Choose to whom the feedback request will be sent
● Every registered student
● Only attendees that have checked in
It is also possible to attach a form to the request.
5. Select the Form/survey from the dropdown
6. Customize the feedback request email with the Custom content textbox
7. Click Save
View the results of the Event Feedback and Ratings
You should be able to access the Feedback when managing your event, under the list of attendees. Under each attendee's picture, you should see a Rating & Feedback section for the person who submitted feedback.
Alternatively, you can generate a report on the attendees' list to download them.
Manage the event
Click the Download Attendees List button
3. Click the Show all fields link
4. Check the Attendee's Rating and Attendee's Feedback checkboxes
5. Click Download
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.