- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on "Events" on the left-side menu.
4. Click on the "More" button and then on "To Do".
5. Click on the "Create To Do" button.
6. Fill in the "Description" field. (This will be the To Do's title.)
Feel free to add assignees by typing their names or emails or by pasting a list of emails.
You may also add a due date to the To Do.
7. You can then:
- Set the To Do to "Done" by clicking the corresponding checkbox.
- Edit the To Do with the "Edit" button.
- Reorder the list with the "Drag&Drop" button.
- Create specific To Do Tags and add them to the To Do.
- Easily assign more users to the To Do with the "+" button under "Assigned Users".
- Add notes to the To Do by clicking on "Notes" under the "More" button.
- Delete the To Do.
8. Note that if a user sets a To Do to "Done", he/she will automatically be assigned to it.
9. Back to the Events List, you will be able to see the total number of To Dos and how many still need to be completed.
Clicking on the "To Do" button will also redirect you to the To Do List.