CampusGroups allows you to offer an attendee complimentary admission for a paid event. If your Event has a paid registration option, it is possible for officers to add attendees to the Event for free by following the steps below:
- Log in on CampusGroups
- Manage your group
- Click on Events on your left-side menu.
You will then access the list of your group's upcoming events.
4. Find the event to which you would like to attendees for free, and select the title or the manage icon
5. Select Add or Invite Attendees
6. Fill out the appropriate fields in the Add Attendees section:
- Set the Action field to Add Attendees
- Add the appropriate attendees in the People to register for this event field
- Select Register for free ($0 payment) in the Payment Options dropdown
- Select Add when you are done
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.