School Administrators can create Custom Fields that can then be easily uploaded.
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Click on "Admin" (key icon in the top menu).
3. Click on "Custom Fields" under "Settings" on the left-side menu.
4. You can choose to create user or group Custom fields.
Click on "Create User/Group Custom Field".
5. Fill in the form to create the Custom Field.
6. Once the Custom Field has been created, you will be able to upload the custom field in the user/group information with a regular User/Group Upload and add the name of the newly created Custom Field at the end of the template.