The Member Custom Fields allow you to ask your members for additional information that is essential for your organization and keep this data accessible for officers in the member dashboard.
- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on "Custom Fields" under "Members" in the left-side menu.
4. Click on the "Create Member Custom Field" button to add a custom field.
5. Add a title and select a type.
IMPORTANT: The Custom Field Type cannot be changed once it has been created.
6. You will then be able to add and manage possible answers.
7. Once you create those fields and make them required, members will have to answer the questions or leave the group.