The Member Custom Fields allow you to ask your members for additional information that is essential for your organization and keep this data accessible for officers in the member dashboard.
- Log in to CampusGroups
- Manage your group
- Click on Custom Fields under Members
4. Click on the Create Member Custom Fields button
5. Add a title and select a type
*Note: The Custom Field Type cannot be changed once it has been created.*
6. You will then be able to add and manage possible answers
7. Determine if these Custom Fields are required or optional
Note: Once you create those fields and make them required, members will have to answer the questions or leave the group.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.