Using survey logic you can create a survey tag based on given answers.
Create your survey
Create the question for which the answer will determine the tag
3. Click Save Changes
4. Configure the Survey Logic (Using the example below)
● Set the Logic Type to Tag
● Select the Question from the dropdown
● Set the Condition to Is
● Set the Value to Very Interested
● Set the Do dropdown to Add Tag to Submission
● Select the tag(s) to be added
● Set the Activate Logic to Yes
5. Click Save
A tag will now appear on that submission.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.