Using survey logic you can create a survey tag based on given answers.
- Create your survey
- Create the question for which the answer will determine the tag
3. Click Save Changes
4. Configure the Survey Logic (Using the example below)
● Set the Logic Type to Tag
● Select the Question from the dropdown
● Set the Condition to Is
● Set the Value to Very Interested
● Set the Do dropdown to Add Tag to Submission
● Select the tag(s) to be added
● Set the Activate Logic to Yes
5. Click Save
A tag will now appear on that submission.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.