When creating a new event with CampusGroups, you can choose between three location options: On-campus, Off-campus, or Video Conferencing.
When creating an online event or a video conference, follow the below steps:
1. Go to the third section ("where") of your event creation
2. Check the “Video Conferencing” box
3. Create your video conferencing link
4. Click on "Zoom". If you have not previously connected to Zoom from CampusGroups, you will be automatically redirected to the Zoom authorization page:
5. Click "Authorize"
6. Click "Return to event page". Your Zoom video conference link will be automatically created and inserted into the Meeting Link text box
7. Save your event. Now, attendees will see a Meeting Link when they view the event:
8. Clicking the "Meeting Link" will launch the Zoom client and you can then join the meeting:
Uninstalling Zoom from your account
Log into your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
Click Manage -> Installed Apps or search for the CampusGroups app.
Click the CampusGroups app.
You may find more information about usage of the platform on our help center.
You may also contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 2 hours of your email.