Here is everything that need to happen to launch your Career Center module on CampusGroups.
- Ask your Customer Success Associate to activate the Career Center module. A new Career Center menu will appear on the left menu under Admin. Also, please let your Customer Success Associate know which group(s) will be your Career Center group(s), so that they activate the Virtual Career Fair option.
- Create a new Group Type for companies under Admin > Settings > Custom Values, and filter by Group type in the dropdown. Call it "Companies" for instance, and select Type = "Companies" in the dropdown.
- Create a new Account Type for recruiters under Admin > Settings > Custom Values, and filter by Account type in the dropdown. Call it "Recruiters" for instance, and select Type = "Recruiter" in the dropdown.
- Under Admin > Users > Administrators, give permissions for certain administrators to access the Career Center module and the Virtual Fairs module.
- Under the Career Center group, create a form to approve newly submitted companies. The form can include any data fields that is not already available on the default Create Company form. Optionally, create a Workflow and attach it to the form, in order have a multi-step company approval process.
- Under Admin > Settings > Approval processes, click on Create Process
How to create a Virtual Career Fair:
- Go to the Career Center group and click on More Tools > Virtual Fairs and click on Create Virtual Fair. Select Career Fair