Even if your group has a domain name, you may like to use the CampusGroups website manager to manage your website.
- Access your registrar account (the site from where you bought your domain name) and point to our IP address:
- Log in to GoDaddy.
- Click on Domains.
- Click on your domain name.
- Click on "Manage" next to Forwarding on the left.
- Select "Park".
- Click "Okay", then refresh the page until you see Total DNS Settings.
- Click on "Total DNS Control".
- Add a CNAME called "@".
- Enter the CampusGroups domain name for your school: SCHOOL.campusgroups.com and click on "OK".
- Email us at email@example.com to let us know that you pointed your domain to us.
- Changes should propagate within an hour.
2. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your school and club name.
- Your Domain Name (ex: www.yourclub.com).
3. Allow us up to 48 hours before your domain points to your CampusGroups website.