Live attendance data is collected and uploaded to your CampusGroups account, allowing you to maintain attendance records, control event access, measure interest and ROI, boost users engagement and monitor campus activity. View, monitor, analyze and access reports on your data in real-time, at any time. Transform your computer, iPhone, iPad or Android device into a portable attendance tracking tool.
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Manage your group
- Click on Events
4. Click the Manage button on the appropriate event
The Manage Event page allows you to directly check in attendees.
5. Scroll down to the attendee list
6. Click on Check-In
Note: You can also cancel the Check-In from this view by clicking on the X icon
To set up additional, more elaborate attendance tracking options"
7. Click on Track Attendance
From there, you can track attendance in four different ways:
- Manual tracking with a computer
- Self Check-In with a QR Code
- Self Check-In with a Kiosk
- Manual Check-In with a Smartphone/Tablet
I - Manual tracking with a computer
- Click on Track Attendance with a Computer
2. Enable/disable RSVP'ed at the door or Multiple Check-Ins
3. There are two ways to check in attendees with a computer:
a. Search for the student with the search bar an click on the user's name
The user has been checked in.
b) Plug in your USB Card Reader and start swiping student ID cards.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to register Student ID Cards.
II - Self check-in with a QR Code
- Click on Self Check-In QR Code
You will then access the event's flyer with the event's QR Code.
2. Make sure the Activate checkbox of the Self Check-In is checked.
Note: It is possible to have the QR Code refreshed every 10 seconds by clicking on the corresponding link.
Users can refer to these tutorials to Self Check-In with QR Code:
How to self check-in from the event QR Code with the iPhone app
How to self check-in from the event QR Code with the Android app
III - Self check-in in a Kiosk
Please see the dedicated tutorial on How to use Kiosk to track Attendance.
IV - Manual check-in with a smartphone or a tablet
Please see the dedicated tutorials:
How to Check-In people during an event on the Apple app.
How to Check-In people during an event on the Android app.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.