Live attendance data is collected and uploaded to your CampusGroups account, allowing you to maintain attendance records, control event access, measure interest and ROI, boost users engagement and monitor campus activity. View, monitor, analyze and access reports on your data in real-time, at any time. Transform your computer, iPhone, iPad or Android device into a portable attendance tracking tool.
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on "Events" on your left-side menu.
4. You will then access the list of your group's upcoming events.
Find the appropriate event and click on the "Manage" button to the right.
5. The "Manage Event" page allows you to directly check in attendees.
To do so, scroll down to the attendees list and click on "Check-In".
Note that you can also cancel the "Check-In" attendees from this view by clicking on the "cross" icon.
6. For more elaborate attendance tracking options, click on the "Track attendance" button.
7. From there, you can track attendance in four different ways:
- Manual tracking with a computer
- Self Check-In with a QR Code
- Self Check-In with a Kiosk
- Manual Check-In with a Smartphone/Tablet
I - Manual tracking with a computer
- Click on "Track Attendance with a Computer".
2. This view allows you to enable/disable "RSVP'ed at the door" or "Multiple Check-Ins".
3. There are two ways to Check In attendees with a computer:
a) Search for the student with the "Search" bar and click on his/her name.
The person has been Checked In.
b) Plug in your USB Card Reader and start swiping student ID cards.
Please contact CampusGroups Support if you wish to register Student ID Cards.
II - Self check-in with a QR Code
- Click on "Self Check-In QR Code".
2. You will then access the event's flyer with the event's QR Code.
Make sure the "Activate' checkbox of the Self Check-In is checked.
Note that it is possible to have the QR Code refreshed every 10 seconds by clicking on the corresponding link.
Users can refer to these tutorials to Self Check-In with QR Code:
How to self check-in from the event QR Code with the iPhone app
How to self check-in from the event QR Code with the Android app
III - Self check-in in a Kiosk
Please see the dedicated tutorial on How to use Kiosk to track Attendance.
IV - Manual check-in with a smartphone or a tablet
Please see the dedicated tutorials:
How to Check-In people during an event on the Apple app.
How to Check-In people during an event on the Android app.